Sunday, September 13, 2015

20 Quotes from Joe Biden

1 - Failure at some point in your life is inevitable, but giving up is unforgivable.

2-  For too long in this society, we have celebrated unrestrained individualism over common community.

3-  Reality has a way of intruding. Reality eventually intrudes on everything.

4- Fighting corruption is not just good governance. It's self-defense. It's patriotism.

5- When the stock market crashed, Franklin Roosevelt got on the television and didn't just talk about the princes of greed. He said, 'Look, here's what happened.'

6- A gaffe in Washington is someone telling the truth, and telling the truth has never hurt me.

7- Let's just be smart this time. I'm looking for smart.

8-I can die a happy man never having been president of the United States of America. But it doesn't mean I won't run.

9- One of the things I've never been accused of is not caring about people.

10- I know I'm not supposed to like muscle cars, but I like muscle cars.

11-  Remember, no one decides who they're going to vote for based on the vice president. I mean that literally.

12- Life is a matter of really tough choices.

13- We're going to be OK because of the American people. They have more grit, determination and courage than you can imagine.

14- The American people have not become heartless.

15- You're looking at a middle-class guy. I am who I am.

16- America doesn't have health insurance.

17- There's no political point worth my son's life.

18- I don't say very much I don't really think through. I know that sounds inconsistent with Joe Biden.

19- I have an expression I use as I've gone around the world through my career: 'You never tell another man or woman what's in their interest. They know their interest better than you know their interest.'

20- We're close friends - the American people, the Israeli people, our governments. There's absolutely no daylight - none - between us and the Israelis on the question of Israel's security.

No comments:

Post a Comment